Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Get outta TOWN...

Had a REALLY good sighting yesterday.

Jamaican ex-pat acting icon Sheryl Lee Ralph. Woah...She looked fantabulous and nearly knocked me out of my shoes. I was actually confused and discombobulated when I saw her.

What is so great is though is that Nick, who I was on my way to see had spotted her before me. Eating at Manchu Wok in the Metro Hall food court. Get OUTTA here. Apparently Rodders was upset that she was eating there, fwah fwah...

She is in town, along with so many other Hollywood types and non-hollywooders for the AIDS Conference. Speaking of which, I missed the Thomas Mapfumo & Black Unlimited concert this week - it was raining though so I have my fingers and toes for another opportunity to see him somehow.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?