Monday, July 10, 2006

 

MONDAY MONDAY...2nd installment


Skoooooooor...

Um hmmm...so as the world, the universe, the entire planetary system knows by now, Italy won the World Cup. St. Clair W. was soy congested that cops requested that the public cease in attempting to attempts to find their way down there. So, those who didn't listen were bounced up to which part of town? Yah - that would be me and my block. Grr...I fell asleep to the sound of car horns and darned if many of the people I saw when I was able to get home[after Afrofest] were non-Italians joining in the celebrations. yay tdot...

And waddup w/ Zizou, my Algerian hunk ending it all on a low note w/ the head butt crap. Ick.

So, after Stratford on Saturday with the girls[fabulous! Harlem Duet was fabulous!], I went to a girlie thing on Sunday and then Afrofest. Once again the park was packed. Nice. I am officially calling it as the new caribana.

Didn't make it to waterworld though - if not Tumi and Volume which I missed anyways, I would have LIKED to have seen Bembe and Mark de Clive Lowe...

Hmm, hoping for a civilized week as the wknd will bonkers and I need a fortifying build up to it; I feel as if a part of me professional or otherwise has been waiting a long time for a concert like Jamaica 2 Toronto.

Meanwhile, Salif Keita - wow; I love me some A&M, but I can't get his voice out of my head - truly TRULY majestic, woah...

Lets see what the week holds, shall we?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?