Monday, July 03, 2006

 

DIMACHE A BAMAKO

FANTASTIQUE!!!

Wowzers, Amadou & Mariam, Refugee All Stars of Sierre Leone. What more do I need to say? What more do I need?

RAS Killed it. I mean slew everyone. Their reggae vibes are dead to rights.

I was in the front row, LEANING right on the stage barrier thingie, ready to charge the stage if necessary. I just about lost my mind and when Mariam was love caressing her man and when Amadou brought out the big gun rasta guitar AND when the band members were goading us during the performance on and then flirting after the show, well - it was more than I could handle I tell you.

Ah, I can't wait for Salif Keita on Thursday, weeee!!! Mali - the new music mecca of the world. whew!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?