Tuesday, June 13, 2006

 

Zyieday! Zyieday!

My made up word...

It is 11pmish and I just had a visit from my new personal seamstress, a former Spanish fashion designer. Well, now she is a recently emigrated ex-pat Spanish artist and stylist; HOT.

Too tired for full details but what of the insanity of the world, Creba shooting arrests AND IN MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, FAAAAAAAAACK, Jorge Bush crash landing in Iraq, Jaynerator in Boston, a certain pair of store owners who are in Germany spectating at some game w/ a black & white ball, speaking of which, damn you world cup, damn you and my peace & quiet, eek...

Comments:
GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL! Hup Hup Holland!
 
you're HILARIOUS! fwah fwah...how many soccer hooligans get arrested per square mile during this thing anyways? didja hear about the two people who got blown away in Asia? wtf?
 
BRRRRRAAAAAZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEIIUUUUU!!!!
 
yay! a posting from Power Buena, I enjoy...I enjoy...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?