Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Weltschmerz...

Not feeling too much of that right now myself and don't intend to as a most rockin' wknd is ahead and I've just downed an even groovier week. Hurrah and more hurrah. Listening to MIS(mexican institute of sound) at the moment, just finished Seu Jorge and am cutting out early which means I'll have to miss the folks from Muhtadi drumming...and, since am heading straight home due to a wardrobe malfunction with my shoes, I can't sneak peak fashion cares and will have to wait until tomorrow @ noon.

Jody Watley, Jennifer Holliday and more, whew!

More later - off to do some cleaning at home but at some point I'll have to tell share details the store opening last night. It was so successful that the night ended w/ a bottle of crystale and my missing an outting @ Barristers, shocking...

Weltschmerz - the word that slay the canuck gal during the big spelling bee. Is a type of depression that people experience when they feel world sorrow or sadness for the world in an manner that causes personal oppression. Smile damnit! Jaja pipi...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?