Tuesday, May 30, 2006

 

TTC WHAAA??? STILL 96 degrees in the shade


The Day After...

That ttc union boss bastid can kiss my big toe. Gah, what a complete moron. On the upside of yesterday's rabid wildcat strike, I have a new crush on our Mayor - way to give it to 'em DM! Sweet...

Too hot for chit chat...had boffo wknd visit w/ cousin from NYC[as usual, hiii...] and looking fwd. to the big store opening on Thursday, not to mention all the 2 kewl for skool stuff on the water through until September but one week @ a time...

Oh! and the Jaynerator will be in town in a matter of days, sweet...

Oh! saw the latest x-men movie on the wknd -popcorn yes but Kelsey Grammer was suprisingly brilliant as "Beast". I have to admit, I had no idea who it was. Nice one...

Oh! Remind me to share my favourite new blog with you next time - very Patrick Bateman without the cannibalism and general serial killing...stay tuned

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?