Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturdaaaay

Weeeee-kend!

Yesterday was a fantastic day. One simple thing happened - I had a random sighting of one of my nephews on the subway when I was out running errands! Ah, I so love that. Such a great kid.

Well, got some leads to follow up with and of course, must prep for my meeting on Tuesday but otherwise, this wknd is all about the family b-day bashment in Thornhill tomorrow. I am going to try out a pasta dish that I saw the toothy chick making on Every Day Italian. I'll let you know how it goes.

Meanwhile, from gossip town, Kimora Lee Simmons and Russell Simmons have announced that they are splitting up. Baby Phat and Phat Farm are a house divided, sigh. Does that mean that RS will stop wearing baseball caps to formal events now? We can only hope...

***N.B. MASSIVE muchos gracias to my fellow blogger peeps who have dropped by and posted comments woo-hoo!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?