Monday, April 03, 2006

 

I DO Like Mondays...


The first Monday in April 2006 got off on the good foot, super rainy this morning and was supposed to be all day but massive sun interval midday - sweet...

Was in tempo land again today, a certain electrical company that has a heavyweight real estate division. All cool, nice peeps and as usual, lots of cuties, good to flex the flirtie muscles, including the fedex brotherman - WHY was he not the CEO though, WHYEEEE ???? :)

Ummm, what else - oh, yesterday's pasta dish from Everyday Italian was a bit of a disappointment, definitely overrated and a bit plain. I even added roasted garlic but still low sparks. Wait till I drop some yummy lamb on all for Easter, woo-hoo...

I hear tonight is the final game of March Madness/Final Four/NCAA B-Ball action, should be interesting...

Read some great articles on http:www.iht.com, re: work overseas, etc. As soon as I figure out how to "edit html", I will get those up as well as regular recipe developments...

btw, the nekked grampa gnome; I was reading an article on de speigel about racism in European football, and how a Nigerian chap who plays for a German team was attacked and this gnome article which was on the left kept distracting me.

Hmmm, suddenly very slow as I am typing - is it prime blog time? Later


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?