Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Heavy Tunde


Wow...

Just came from a preview for the new "Mo'Nique" film, PHAT GIRLZ. Yes, it was as a movie viewer the lowest of low quality - ouch...but, so interesting that the male leads were all Haitian and African. Well, Jimmy Jean-Louis born Haitian, raised in Paris, Godfrey, born in Nigeria, raised in Chi-town and then Dayo Ade from DEGRASSI, hellooooo as the third fellah. Ah, so much better than squirming through what I could of How Stella Got Her Groove Back with that ridic Taye Diggs playing Winston - that accent! my ears! my ears!

I actually found that Tunde cat highly hot and now have a huge headache because of it - thanks Mo'Nique, thanks A LOT, grrrr...

A gorgeous day in the tdot today, mother nature spoiled us. Another good day on the tempo front as well though the homeless brother @ Adelaide & Bay, the one with the blue underwear on his head was really grinding on my nerves today...ok, and am also concerned at the news that Trump towers is going up across the road from my current placement. I so love the old school of it all and the view/sunshine is infectious. Soon to be completely blotted out by the king of NYC Real Estate's skyscraper, sigh...

Well, on the good foot, guess what? Tomorrow's Friday - yeeeeehaaaaaaah...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?